We are all looking forward to getting back to a level of normalcy in our daily lives. At Diamond Resorts, this includes welcoming you on your next vacation, when the time is right for you and your family.
We have always been committed to providing our members, owners and guests with the highest level of hospitality, comfort and quality. As we adapt to a “new normal,” additional precautions are necessary to protect the health and safety of our guests and team members.
Following guidelines from local health experts and the World Health Organisation, we have expanded our existing Diamond Standard of Clean protocols.
• Low-Touch Options: Where possible, we encourage pre-registered guests to check-in using the Diamond Resorts mobile app. Guests can also use the Express Checkout feature and find resort information using the app.
• Temperature Checks: Where required or advised by local guidelines, we will be performing temperature checks at the entrance of our resorts.
• Social Distancing: We will be posting signs, including markings on the floor, to encourage guests to maintain social distancing. We will also be adding plexiglass partitions at our front desks to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and team members.
• Key Cards: We remain committed to reducing waste and will continue to recycle room key cards. All cards will be disinfected with medical-grade disinfectant and/or UVC light between every stay.
• Additional Cleanings: Frequently touched areas, such as luggage trolleys, payment terminals and counters, will be disinfected frequently using disinfectant sprays and UVC light. All of our resorts will be adding a disinfectant mat at the entrance for guests to walk over when entering the resort, as an extra layer of protection.
• Hand Sanitiser: We will be encouraging guests to use hand sanitiser upon arrival and will have touchless sanitisers readily available for guests.
• Housekeeping: All our housekeepers will wear protective gear, including gloves and face coverings, and will carry hand sanitiser for frequent disinfections. We will deliver your mid- week towel change on the fourth day of your stay, and only enter your accommodation for stays over seven days, for cleanings and linen changes on the eighth day. We will kindly ask that you leave your apartment during the cleaning to ensure social distancing.
• Cleaning Products: For convenience, we will be providing additional paper towels and disinfection spray to use whilst staying with us. We have also increased the number of toilet rolls, washing and dishwashing tablets left in each accommodation.
• Reducing Clutter: We have removed many of the additional items normally provided in each accommodation, including many decorative items. Soft furnishings that remain in the accommodation will be treated with a microbial agent as part of the total apartment disinfectant mist.
• Bins: We will disinfect bins with appropriate anti-microbial cleaning agent.
• Ventilation: Each time an accommodation is serviced, we will ensure it is ventilated by opening the window(s). We will also be increasing the checks and servicing of air handling units.
• Face Coverings: We are encouraging guests to wear face coverings in all common areas, and will be enforcing this protection at certain resorts, as required by government orders. All Diamond Resorts team members will be required to wear face coverings and the appropriate personal protective equipment.
• Facilities: We will be reducing capacity limits at resort facilities, including the pools, sun bathing areas and lifts. Many of the facilities will need to be pre-booked through the Diamond Resorts app. We will continue to clean these areas with increased frequency and in-between each scheduled use.
• Social Distancing: We will place visible markings on the floor to maintain social distancing at the entrance and will reduce the number of tables in the dining areas to allow for more space. Seating at the tables will be reduced to half.
• Menus: We will be replacing our traditional menus with single-use, paper menus and where possible and will encourage guests to view menus online or on a large menu board. Some restaurants may temporarily have limited menu options.
• Food Safety/HACCP*: We will continue to observe the strictest good hygiene practices across all areas in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines. Rest assured that when the time comes to travel again, Diamond Resorts remains ready to welcome you to a safe, clean and relaxing environment.
We will be encouraging guests to use hand sanitiser upon arrival and will have touchless sanitisers readily available for guests.
We will be posting signs, including markings on the floor, to encourage guests to maintain social distancing. We will also be adding plexiglass partitions at our front desks to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and team members.
Frequently touched areas, such as luggage trolleys, payment terminals and counters, will be disinfected frequently using disinfectant sprays and UVC light. All of our resorts will be adding a disinfectant mat at the entrance for guests to walk over when entering the resort, as an extra layer of protection.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. EUhotels@diamondresorts.com +44 (0)800 260 5622
15% Off Great British Escapes
Book your great British break and enjoy quality time in a private apartment with room for the whole family to relax.